Springfield Firm Handles Illinois Workers’ Compensation Claims
Accomplished advocate seeks justice for workplace injury victims
When you have been injured, deciding to hire an attorney can be among the most difficult — and most important — decisions you will make. Mounting medical bills and the inability to earn an income during your recovery add to an already stressful situation. When you’re facing an insurance company that’s fighting to reduce or eliminate your compensation, you need a proven legal team that gives you the best chance to secure a proper award or settlement. For more than 25 years, Boshardy Law Office, P.C. in Springfield has won substantial financial reimbursement for clients in Central Illinois and throughout the state. Attorney John V. Boshardy and the firm’s staff are known for delivering high-quality representation in workers’ compensation, union and workplace injury matters. In life, you don’t always get a second chance, but we can help you get back on track with the payment you deserve.
Skilled lawyer assists clients from Collinsville to Chicago and across the state
Don’t take a chance on just any law firm when you pursue the benefits, damages and employment rights that you are entitled to. Clients count on us and recommend the firm to others because we are:
- Proven — Our firm has a strong record of success and a reputation for excellence. Since 1991, we’ve helped thousands of Illinois residents successfully resolve their work injury claims.
- Knowledgeable — Taking effective legal action is complicated, but we’ll help you navigate the system and avoid costly mistakes. With our skillful guidance, you have the best chance of obtaining payment for medical expenses, lost wages, rehabilitation costs and other available damages.
- Responsive — Uncertainty about your medical and financial situations adds to the burden on you and your family. We are available throughout the course of your claim to answer your questions and keep you informed about the progress of your case.
There’s no need to worry about upfront costs, because our firm does not charge a fee until you recover compensation through an award or settlement.
Strong advocate handles workplace personal injury and union matters
In Springfield, Jacksonville, Quincy and other Illinois locations, we assist clients with legal issues pertaining to:
- Workers’ compensation — When litigating workers’ compensation claims, our firm takes effective action to collect benefits that help injured employees pay their medical expenses and make up for wages they miss while out of work.
- Workplace injuries — Some work injuries are the result of a third party’s negligence. Even if you’re not sure where the fault lies, we’ll determine if you can pursue pain and suffering damages from a defendant that are not available under the workers’ compensation system.
- Union advocacy — We provide dedicated union advocacy for a wide range of concerns that affect the workers who contribute immeasurably to our daily lives.
From your first meeting, we are confident that you’ll understand how we’ve established a legacy of exceptional legal representation and service.
Contact a dedicated Central Illinois workers’ compensation attorney
Boshardy Law Office, P.C. handles workers’ compensation claims, union matters and workplace personal injury litigation for clients throughout Illinois. For a free initial consultation with our team, call 217-544-8000 or contact us online
to make an appointment at our Springfield office.